Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Unborn Childs Plea

The unborn childs plea
By: Misty Gibson

I am a human being, so please don't think I'm nothing
and do away with me.
You see I am somebody and God's creating me.
I may not look like a baby right now,
but give me just a little, and soon you will see
the beauty that God has created.
Then if you see me and still can't decide weather you want me
in your life.
It'll be to late to throw me away.
So keep me forever or give me away,
if you keep me forever you want be upset,
I'll love you forever with a love you want regret.
If you give me away to another Mom, well I'll understand
that too.
I'll always hold a place in my heart for you.
Just please give me the chance to prove, that I'm
not a mistake, so love me forever
or give me
away

No comments:

Post a Comment