Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Proud to be a Christian

Proud to be a Christian
By: Misty Gibson
Verse 1
If tomorrow I had to start over, with just this bible in my hands.
I'd thank the lord above that their was such a man, a man
that died for freedom, a man that died for a cause, a man that died
to save all those that are lost.
Chorus
Well, I'm proud to be a Christian
where at least I know I'm free,
and I want forget the man who died and gave that right to me.
And I'll proudly stand up, and proclaim his word today.
No their ain't no doubt I love the man who died on calvery.
Verse 2
From the lakes of the Jordan river, to th hills of Galiee ,
across the plains of Judea, from sea to shining sea.
From Bethlehem to Nazereth, from the manger to the cross,
theirs joy in every Christians heart, and we can proudly stand and sing.
Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment