Tuesday, April 7, 2009

At Least One

At least one
By: Misty Gibson

Their was a time when I was young and lost in my own sin
I tried to handle things on my own
but the walls kept
caving in.
At night I'd lay in the bed and think about the day
just trying to figure out if life was
worth living anyway.
It seemed I had no future and it looked like
no one cared all alone not
knowing that Christ was waiting there.
Now I believed in Jesus
and I knew he'd died for me
I went to church each Sunday
and even once got on my knees,
but still i didn't think that he would
save someone like me.
Until one day I heard a pastor
talking about Christ's love
and how no matter what you've done
you're covered by his blood.
And since that day I know that Jesus is
my king.
So when Gabriel blows the trumpet
to call all God's children home
I know their be at least
one standing at the
throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment