Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Battle

The Battle
By:Misty Gibson
I could hear the Lord saying as you almost reached the end,
your journeys almost through my child your battle
I will win.
I can look down upon your face, and see your getting tired,
so close your eyes my child and enter this
rest of mine.
I could hear the Lord saying as you almost reached the end,
Gibby's family, he's almost finished the race, and his battle
I will win.
As you took your final breath and left to go on home.
I could hear the father say.
Welcome home my good and faithful son.
Your battle I have won.

Written in Loving Memory of :
Gilbert L Fowler- November, 19th,1918-September,7th,2002

Also in memory of:
Brian Eugene Wilbanks Jr- September,17th,1992-July,15th,2003
James L.Gibson-December,6th,1939-October,2nd,2004

No comments:

Post a Comment