Monday, June 11, 2012

Declaration to Satan

Little by Little things are changing,
Piece by piece this shattered puzzle called life is coming together.
I am in the hands of the master carpenter.
The enemy has tried to destroy me, because my call is great.
But ha you stupid evil ones, you forgot one important thing.
I'm covered by the Blood of Christ
so your power is now rendered defenseless.
Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so,
Little ones to him belong, Devil your weak
But My JESUS is STRONG!
Silence me, WOW you really are pathetic
Just because I hardly speak with an audible tone
doesn't mean you've silenced me, sometimes it's in
the Silence that things are heard crystal clear.
My written words speak volumes and my written words they say
Satan, your defeated by the Power of his Name.
Jesus, Jesus, hear my cries, come and rescue me.
Satan your a liar, no longer will I believe your lies.
29 years of torment from you, hope you've had your fun
cause I've served your eviction papers you spineless coward,
No I will not die before my calling has been fulfilled, No I will not be chained to this
brick wall for ever, I will be able to sleep at night, I will NOT fall back into the life I once lived. Give it up, admit defeat Satan your the one that's worthless and you're
Under my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment