Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Jesus, I need you

Verse1

Jesus you said we could call on you.
In our time of troubles
And you would hear our cries
You said to come boldly before you,
You said to trust you just like a child.
So Father I’m running into your shelter
Father I’m longing for your embrace
I need your love to surround me
Your grace to abound
Jesus I need you now

 Chorus

Ohh ooo oooo
Ohhh oooo oooo
Ohh ooo ooo
I need you Jesus
I need your unfailing love
I need you Jesus
I need your strength cause I am weak
I need you Jesus
I need your peace, sweet wonderful peace
I need you now

Verse 2

Friend are you hurting?
Is your heart broken in two?
Are you tired and lonely and don’t know what to do?
Just cry out to Jesus
Just call on his name
He’s there their waiting for you
To boldly proclaim

Chorus 

© Copyright, Gibson Misty, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment