Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Be Still

All to often we get frustrated at the point we are at in our lives and we attempt to move from the place we are to the place we think we should be, never once stopping to enjoy life as it is in the moment. It is the rush to get from one point to another that causes us to miss out on life's simple joys. I know I am guilty of that I want so badly to be out of this season I am in now that I spend all my time trying to think of ways to move forward and when nothing seems to be working I tend to get frustrated and angry. The thing is God already knows the outcome so I should just stop struggling and enjoy life as I know it right now, and trust that in God’s perfect timing HE will promote me to the place HE desires me to be for the next season in my life. If you are struggling with where you are right now don’t try to do things in your own strength to advance to the next level because more times than not it’s when we try to climb the ladder on our own that we fall the hardest and then it takes even longer to reach the top. Trust God he has your life story in front of him, let him direct his story through you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment