Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Choose a Team

Whose team are you on? Who's Jersey do you wear? Who is Your Coach? What Position do you play? Sound Familiar? Some Would think I am Speaking of Baseball but No not at all. What I want to know is are you on Jesus' team? Do you wear the armor of God? Is God your Coach, do you seek him for your next play do you trust in him and follow his directions? Are you planted firmly in the call on your life, do you spread the Good News to those around you? Or do you pick and chose when living a christian life is beneficial to you? Do you only seek him when you struggle? The Bible says no man can serve two masters. The end is Very near. Pick your team. In Case you need some help deciding here's a little piece of advice. Jesus' Team Wins!!!!!!!
Still the choice is yours. It is my prayer that you will decide to become a part of Jesus' Team, oh yeah theirs also no fees to join Jesus already paid for you to join his team. If you want to be a part of Team Jesus' say the following Prayer and mean it and you will never be the same.

Dear Jesus,
I am a sinner, I am sorry for running from you.
I am ready to come home and be the person you created me to be.
I accept your free gift of salvation. I believe you died for my sins
Create in me a New Heart. I Love you Lord.
Thanks for Saving me and starting me on a new Path.
Amen

Welcome to Team Jesus. Find your self a Good Bible Preaching Church and Godly Friends and Plant your self in God. You will never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment